Why Pro-Active Consultancy Works
Consultancy is often only sought re-actively when a provider is experiencing serious problems with regulators or has issues with contracts such as Social Services. This is costly and often comes at a time when providers can least afford the expense.
Here at ProRisk we encourage our clients to be pro-active, innovative and committed to Quality Management Development. We enable care businesses to analyse the culture of their organisation, to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses, to implement change, and to ensure that there is a clear and well communicated philosophy of care, vision and mission, which aims to provide sustainable quality improvements, exceptional care services and highly motivated staff teams.
Our consultants toolkit for Quality and Innovation Development has been tailored to analyse care business achievements in the domains Safe, Effective, Caring Responsive and Well Led, using similar techniques to those used by The CQC, including the “Mum” test. For providers and managers, this offers valuable insight and can give an early indication of the likely outcomes that may be achieved on inspection.
The consultant toolkit checks are performed with your service manager and training is provided in the techniques used throughout, including factors that influence good and excellent ratings. A comprehensive report follows within a week: this pro-active consultancy service ensures that, prior to inspection, you have time to compile an action plan, commence any changes and provide the essential evidence to the regulator that proves your service is well led and committed to quality care and service innovation.
We can also provide emergency interventions, and offer bespoke consultancy to Care Providers and Charity Sector Care Services in the UK, covering areas such as: –
- Comprehensive audit and action plans for all areas of Risk Management.
- Development and design of individualised policy, procedure, systems, process and evaluation.
- Change management support, training and implementation.
- Individualised care quality and innovation policy, Culture enhancement/change and generation of Vision and Mission
- Management and leadership mentoring and coaching.
- Team development training and practice development.
- Provider independent audits and visits.
- Quality Assurance questionnaires: mail out, reply service, analysis and management feedback with actions points.
- Independent chairing of resident meetings.
- Independent chairing and hosting of relative forums.
- Staff recruitment, induction and engagement systems, training and set up.
- Staff supervision and appraisal systems, training and set up.
- Staff disciplinary or grievance hearings, investigation or appeals.
We aim to work with care providers to establish and evidence pro active total care quality excellence.